We have been "showered" three times so far...
The baby showers have been really special and
have made us realize how many people love us and the new baby!!
Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family!!!
The first shower took place on Saturday 10/10/09
thrown by Dana's co-workers at Children's and
was held at Emily's house...
The cake was beautiful and tasty too! The little baby on the cake is so cute and is now sitting on the dresser in the baby's room!
The Children's Crew
Katie and Brooklyn came too!
The second shower was thrown by Aunt Abby and Aunt Sarah at their house...
all of our softball friends came to hang out with us!
(Friday, October 16, 2009)
Our third shower was thrown by Aunt Micki and Aunt Brenna at
Aunt Micki's house on Saturday, October 17th.
Dana wearing the bedskirt...Great-Grandma Wessels made the beautiful bedding for the baby's room! It turned out so good....soon we'll post pictures of the room. It's almost ready!!
34 weeks, 4 days
What awesome decorations...including childhood photos of Dana (left) and Lindsay (right)

2 comments:
there is definitely no shortage of love for the baby....and no shortage of cute baby stuff either! sorry we missed it. send our love from the mitten. s-c-g
Sorry I missed it. Of course I was not invited. Had I been invited I probably would not have been able to come. So....have fun and enjoy. Remember, I have lots of experience with deliveries. If needed I will be there.
I will be following the developments closely!
Post a Comment