Owen Matthew Hott-Nametz finally arrived on Thanksgiving Day at 5:19 am, weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz and measuring a long 21 1/4 inches long! He made his grand entrance after only about four hours of labor...when we arrived at the hospital, the nurse discovered that not only was Lindsay fully dilated but the baby was breech! So...needless to say, Lindsay had to have a c-section. It was quite an eventful morning for all involved! Here is a picture of our beautiful baby boy, more to come of course!

4 comments:
he is so precious. we are happy that all three of you are doing well and so so so proud to be aunts again and for garrett to have a new cousin.
I have just seen your picture and am so happy for you all...and proud as punch to claim him as my first great-grandchild! What a sweetie! He is really a beautiful baby, and I look forward to seeing him in person, and holding him! Love, Grandma Charlotte
Lindsay and Dana,
Congratulations! He looks like a keeper.
Welcome to the "Club". Membership in the parent club will bring you many, many joys and I know that you will be stellar members. I am so happy for the 3 of you.
Grampa Jay
Oh my goodness. He is so cute. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment